Steps to Become a Belle
Congratulations on your admission to Saint Mary’s College! We are thrilled to welcome you to the Saint Mary’s community.
Here are your next steps to prepare you for life at Saint Mary’s. If you have any questions, contact your admission counselor.
- Pay your enrollment and/or housing deposits* online. Can’t pay electronically? Print this form and mail it in with a check or money order.
- Apply for financial aid.
- If you're an incoming first-year student, join our Saint Mary's College Class of 2020 Facebook page and meet other students in your amazing class!
*The enrollment deposit is $400. If you plan to live on campus, $200 covers your residence hall security deposit, and $200 will be credited to your tuition bill. If you plan to live off campus, with family, the entire $400 is credited to your tuition bill.
Once you’ve deposited and become #officiallySMC, you’re ready to:
- Set up your Saint Mary’s email account. Follow the instructions in the email you received from ResNet@saintmarys.edu.
- Complete your housing application. Watch your new Saint Mary's email account for a message from eRezLife that will tell you everything you need to know about the housing process.
- Complete your health form when you receive it in June 2016 or you can download an electronic copy here.
- Save the Date for Belles Beginnings (fall orientation) on August 18-21.
- Start packing! Here is a list to help you get started.
Don't forget to send the following information to the Office of Admission:
- Final high school transcript (incoming first-year students only)
- College transcripts (if applicable)
Send the following to the Office of First Year Studies:
- Official score reports from AP or IB exams (incoming first-year students only)
It’s your time to change the world, and experience your own amazing changes while you’re at it. We can’t wait to officially welcome you to the Saint Mary’s family!