Here, you will find exceptional faculty and quality academic programs that will undoubtedly prepare you for life after college. We’re a welcoming and supportive environment for you to live and earn your degree. Our goal is to help you reach your potential, and we know that by the time you graduate, you’ll have grown personally, intellectually, spiritually, and professionally.
Application Requirements for International Students
1. Submit the Common Application
- Secondary School Report: must be completed by a school counselor or official
- Essay: Demonstrate your English language ability and share your personality with the admission committee.
2. Official High School Transcript(s)
All transcripts must be translated to English by a person other than the applicant or the applicant's family. If applicable, your record should include certified copies of any state or national examination results (for example: IGCSE, GCE "A" level, or Senior School Secondary Exams).
3. Official Standardized Scores
- scores from the official SAT I tests - or -
- if your native language is not English, you may take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) instead of the SAT.
4. Certification of Finances
- In order to apply for an F-1 visa, students must complete the Certification of Finances form and submit supplemental documentation (bank statement) to demonstrate their ability to pay for their Saint Mary's education.
As an international student, you are encouraged to apply as early as possible during your final year of high school.
Your priority application deadline is June 1. We will review applications on a space-available basis after June 1.
You can expect your admission decision via email communication within 3 to 4 weeks after you complete the application requirements. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Desiree Perez, International Admission Counselor, at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!