Your Career Awaits
Planning your future starts here.
The Career Crossings Office is a welcoming place to explore career paths and identify the steps needed to achieve your career goals. Meet with our skilled career counselors, access our unique resources and tools, and maximize your success with our career services. Through one-on-one career counseling, workshops, and programs, we guide you step-by-step through the process to ensure you graduate from Saint Mary's Career Ready. We are here to help you understand that discovering your path isn't daunting, it's exciting!
Career Services and Resources
We have comprehensive services and resources for your four years at Saint Mary's and beyond with lifetime services! We assist with:
- Exploring Interests and Majors
- Searching and Applying for Jobs and Internships
- Applying to Graduate and Professional Programs
- Discerning Post-Graduate Service Programs
We offer career assessments, resume and cover letter writing assistance, networking resources and strategies, interview preparation, connections to alumnae, guidance on writing personal statements, and more! Make an appointment to get started!
Career Action Plans
We take the guesswork out of your career development with Career Action Plans for each year at Saint Mary's:
- First Year Career Action Plan
- Sophomore Career Action Plan
- Junior Career Action Plan
- Senior Career Action Plan
- Grad Student Career Management Plan
Programs and Events
We also host signature events and programs throughout the year:
- First-Year Outreach Program
- Sophomore Springboard
- Junior Jumpstart
- Senior Startup
- Financial Fridays Series
- Annual Saint Mary's Career Fair
- Success After Saint Mary's
- Alumnae Networking Events
- And More!
Log in to Handshake to see upcoming career events.