Official Enrollment Reports contains specific enrollment data from the College.
These reports include enrollment counts of Undergraduate and Graduate students in the following areas:
- Main campus enrollment by on-campus/off-campus
- Full/part-time enrollment
- Class standing
- International Program enrollment
- First-time full-time students
- Cooperative enrollment
- Non-credit activity
- Graduate enrollment by program
- Overall headcount
Fall and Spring Enrollment Reports provide enrollment trends including full-time, part-time, and on/off campus residence. Other trend data including enrollment by race/ethnicity and by home state can be found in the Fact Book. A summary of the 10-year Historical Enrollment Profile can be found here.