MarCom - Start a project
The Saint Mary's College community is a dynamic group of students, faculty, and staff. There is always something going on. Understanding your marketing needs and identifying the opportunities to communicate the College's message is key to effectiveness. Please review the options below and select one of the following to get started. We encourage you to get started 8-10 weeks before your target date to accommodate advertising reservation and file deadlines, comply with our printers lead time requirements to schedule press time, and assure we have available resources to meet your need.
I would like to request:
- A Marketing Consultation - What is this? This is a brief discussion to determine how MarCom can help you with your strategies and plans whether the project is in-house or outsourced.
- PR Request - What is this? This is how to get public relations started on your event or story idea. (MarCom recommends you complete this form at least 3 weeks prior to event.)
- A Print Project - What is this? This is a design or print project for which you have budgeted funds. (Marcom recommends 8-10 weeks for project completion.)
- An Advertisement - What is this? This is paid placement of information. (Marcom recommends 8-10 weeks lead time as some media require space reservation weeks in advance.)
- A Photographer - What is this? This is a request for MarCom to schedule a photographer for your event.
- Web Project Assistance - What is this? This is for assistance with Web projects. If needed, Drupal content management training can also be arranged.
- Name Badge or Name Plate
Please Note: All letterhead, business cards, envelopes are now being handled by the Document Center.