MarCom - Start a project
Understanding your marketing needs and identifying the opportunities to communicate the College's message is key to effectiveness. Let's get started - the options below are designed to focus in on your needs.
We encourage you to get started 8-10 weeks before your target date. Ten weeks? Well, to accommodate advertising reservation and file deadlines, comply with our printers lead time requirements to schedule press time, and assure we have available resources to meet your needs, the more time for planning, the better.
I would like to request:
- A Marketing Consultation - What is this? This is a brief discussion to determine how MarCom can help you with your strategies and plans whether the project is in-house or outsourced.
- PR Request - What is this? This is how to get public relations started on your event or story idea. (MarCom recommends you complete this form at least 3 weeks prior to event.)
- A Print Project - What is this? This is a design or print project for which you have budgeted funds. (Marcom recommends 8-10 weeks for project completion.)
- An Advertisement - What is this? This is paid placement of information. (Marcom recommends 8-10 weeks lead time as some media require space reservation weeks in advance.)
- A Photographer - What is this? This is a request for MarCom to schedule a photographer for your event.
- Web Project Assistance - What is this? This is for assistance with Web projects. If needed, Drupal content management training can also be arranged.
- Name Badge or Name Plate
Please Note: All letterhead, business cards, envelopes are now being handled by the Document Center.