Saint Mary's Alumnae Recruitment Team
As an alumna, you know what Saint Mary’s is all about. Rewarding academics. Sisterhood. Outstanding faculty. The Avenue. Notre Dame football games. Graduation. The ring.
You knew, driving down The Avenue for the first time, that this was the best choice you could have made. Your passion for Saint Mary’s didn’t end at Commencement on the Le Mans Green. This love for your alma mater is obvious through your conversations with family, friends, co-workers, or strangers in a coffee shop. Your enthusiasm and passion are big influences on the hundreds of curious students annually who seek the same life-changing experience you found here.
Continue to share that passion. Make the difference in a young woman’s life. You’re one of the best resources for a prospective student and we want you to share your knowledge and passion for Saint Mary's in an official way by becoming a member of the Saint Mary's Alumnae Recruitment Team (SMART).
SMART Belles aid the Office of Admission by serving as a resource for prospective students and their families. SMART Belles share their positive, personal experiences at Saint Mary's in an enthusiastic and professional manner. Some typical activities for SMART members may include:
- representing Saint Mary's at a college fair in your area
- visiting a local high school to speak with prospective students
- connecting with a prospective student via phone or email
- calling admitted students to congratulate them on their acceptance to Saint Mary’s
- hosting or attending a reception for accepted students
- hosting or attending a send-off for enrolled students
- share your story for targeting marketing purposes for prospective students
Join today. Add your name to our list of more than 1,000 alumnae who are assisting to recruit the next generation of Belles. Be SMART.
For more information, please contact Georgiana Mejia, SMART Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-551-7621.