Our International Payment Systems
Saint Mary's College partners with PayMyTuition and TransferMate to give you an easy and reliable way to make international payments. This allows you to pay your Saint Mary's student account in your home currency online with competitive exchange rates. This takes the stress and uncertainty out of paying for your tuition, room and board and any other related expenses.
Additional Information on PayMyTuition
How to make a payment - step-by-step PDFs:
- Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese
- German / Bernese German
PayMyTuition Customer Support Information
Call 1.855.663.6839 (toll-free) or through one of their local country contact numbers. You can also reach PayMyTuition Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or through their support page.
No matter what timezone you are in, you will have a dedicated customer support team available to you through live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions and help you make your payment.
TransferMate offers a simple and safe international payment solution directly through TouchNet on your Saint Mary's portal, making the payment process easier than ever.
How do I make my payment?
- To process your international payment, log in to your student account on the mySaintMarys portal. Select Make a Payment, choose International Pay from the dropdown menu, and follow the prompts.
- Watch the International Payments power by TransferMate video for a quick demo, or download the step-by-step instructions below.
Student Payment Guides
- ENGLISH TransferMate Student Payment Guide
- SPANISH TransferMate Student Payment Guide
- PORTUGUESE TransferMate Student Payment Guide
- CHINESE TransferMate Student Payment Guide
Common Questions on TransferMate
What is the Payer Document field?
- Eight digit code associated with Country of origin
- Required by some countries but optional for others. For example, it is required by China
- If unsure, contact TransferMate
When I click on "review raltes" I am only seeing USD. Why is this?
- The payment will always default to USD if TransferMate does not have a local bank account set up. TransferMate is currently in the process of opening more bank accounts ance once they have completed it for that particular country, it will start to show the exchange rate
When will my payment be posted to my student account?
- Your payments will automatically be posted to your student account within 24-48 hours from payment completion
How long does a transaction take?
- Once TransferMate has received your payment into the local bank account in your country, TransferMate sends your payment the same day from our account to Saint Mary's College. These payments are generally received by Saint Mary's the same day if payments are received into the local account in your country before 2pm GMT
How can I refund a TransferMate Payment?
- Refunding cannot presently occur within TouchNet
- Saint Mary's College will have access to the TransferMate Portal in order to refund any transactions