TouchNet Authorized User Access
Saint Mary’s College offers the opportunity for students to add authorized users to their TouchNet account. This will allow authorized users to view their student’s bill, make payments on their account, as well as call and speak to a student accounts representative.
Please keep in mind, a Student Accounts Representative will not be able to speak with anyone calling on a student's behalf unless they are listed as an authorized user.
An email will automatically be sent to the email address entered including a link to log into the system, along with a user name and temporary password.
In the future, those making payments on your behalf will have access to TouchNet directly.
How to Assign an Authorized User
- Login to your TouchNet Account
- On the left side of your webpage you will see a box titled 'My Profile Setup'
- Click 'Authorized Users'
- Click 'Add Authorized User'
- Provide the email address of the individual you are assigning as an Authorized User, answer the two questions about what you would like them to have access to and press 'Continue'
Information About Authorized Users
- Authorized users will receive an email notification explaining they have been set up as an authorized user. This email will contain the following information:
- a link to enter the Saint Mary’s College student account suite
- a temporary password
- Click on the link provided in the email.
- Authorized users must enter the email address and password that were provided.
- Authorized users will be prompted to change their password.