Pay Your Bill
TouchNet is a state-of-the-art, secure, and convenient way to:
- View your billing statement
- Pay all tuition and fees charged to your student account* and/or set up a payment plan
- Give access to your parent(s) to view and pay your bill
- Sign up for direct deposit of refunds for which you may be eligible
- Access your 1098T tax statement
Approximately mid-January, before the start of the fall term, deposited students and their parents can begin to access TouchNet.
Student instructions to access Touchnet:
- Log in to TouchNet by going to the my.saintmarys.edu portal
- Click the "Student Academics" tab on the upper left area of the screen
- Scroll down slightly and click the "Pay Your Bill" icon on the middle right of the page
- Within seconds, you will be securely logged into TouchNet
To add authorized users:
After the student has logged into TouchNet, she may choose the Authorized Users option from the menu on the right side of the screen. Complete the steps indicated to add parent(s) or guardian(s) as an Authorized User.
To login as an authorized user:
Authorized Users have their own unique login and link that is separate from our student portal. Click HERE to access the TouchNet Authorized User login page.
Note: Under Federal Privacy Laws, the Office of Student Accounts requires that students add an authorized user officially onto their TouchNet account before we are able to share specific financial information with parents and guardians.
*TouchNet offers monthly payment plans, and families can make on-time payments using a bank account, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express (credit/debit card transactions will incur a processing fee).
International Payments powered by TransferMate
International students are able to initate payments directly through their student account on TouchNet.
Common Questions on TransferMate and International Payments
What is the Payer Document field?
- Eight digit code associated with Country of origin
- Required by some countries but optional for others. For example it is required by China.
- If unsure, contact TransferMate
Name field for some countries is required to be in that country’s language.
- For China, the student name must be in Chinese characters.
- Example - 古天樂 (Louis Koo) 桑
When I click on “review rates” I am only seeing USD. Why is this?
- The payment will always default to USD if TransferMate does not have a local bank account set up. TransferMate is currently in the process of opening more bank accounts and once they have completed it for that particular country, it will start to show the exchange rate.
When will my payment be posted to my student account?
- Your payments will automatically be posted to your student account within 24-48 hours from payment completion.
How long does a transaction take?
- Once TransferMate has received your payment into the local bank account in your country, TransferMate sends your payment the same day from our account to your institution. These payments are generally received by your institution the same day if payments are received into our local account in your country before 2pm GMT.
How can I refund a TransferMate Payment?
- Refunding cannot presently occur within TouchNet Payment Gateway
- Schools will have access to the TransferMate Portal in order to refund any transactions.
- We are looking to incorporate refunds into the TouchNet offering in the future