With three dining options on campus and five different meal plans, Sodexo provides excellent food at a reasonable cost for students, faculty, and staff. With a commitment to sustainability and locally sourced foods, Sodexo offers many choices.
- Noble Family Dining Hall
- Cyber Café
- Spes Unica Cafe
Noble Family Dining Hall
Hours for Noble Family Dining Hall change for holidays, academic breaks, and special events. The typical hours of operation are:
- Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Weekend Continental Breakfast: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Continental Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Costs (vary for children, faculty, staff):
- Breakfast: $5
Child (3-10 years): $3.22
- Brunch: $8
- Lunch: $8
- Dinner: $10
- Special Events: $11.00
The Cyber Café is located in the Student Center and serves sandwichs, pre-made refridgerated items, and fresh-off-the-grill meals. You can enjoy cold beverages and shop at our C-Store when you’re done to pick up any convenience items.
- Monday – Friday, 6 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.–11 p.m.
The grill options of the Café close at 10 p.m. For more menu items and pricing, visit: https://saintmarys.sodexomyway.com/images/cyber%20menus_tcm1064-28860.pdf
Spes Unica Café
Stroll on over Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. to the Spes Unica Café located on the second floor of our academic facility. Grab a coffee before class or a quick snack to go or relax with soup and a sandwich as you look out over the beautiful atrium of Spes Unica Hall.