You're #officiallySMC, Class of 2020!
Steps to Become a Belle
Congratulations on your admission to Saint Mary’s College! We are thrilled to welcome you to Saint Mary’s as an official member of the Class of 2020.
Here are your next steps to prepare you for life at Saint Mary’s. If you have any questions, contact your admission counselor.
- Pay your enrollment and/or housing deposits online. Can’t pay electronically? Print this form-link and mail it in with a check or money order
- Apply for financial aid
- Join the Class of 2020 Facebook Group
Once you’ve deposited and become #officiallySMC, you’re ready to:
- Set up your Saint Mary’s email account. Follow the instructions in the email you received from ResNet@saintmarys.edu.
- Complete your housing application. Watch your new Saint Mary's email account for a message from eRezLife that will tell you everything you need to know about the housing process.
- Complete your health form when you receive it in June 2016 or you can download an electronic copy here.
- Save the Date for Belles Beginnings, your Orientation Program on August 18 - 21.
And don't forget to send the following information to the Office of Admission:
- Final high school transcript
- Transcripts from colleges at which you took summer courses
Send the following to the Office of First Year Studies:
- Official score reports from AP or IB exams
- Start packing! Here is a list-link to help you get started
It’s your time to change the world, and experience your own amazing changes while you’re at it. We can’t wait to officially welcome you to Saint Mary’s family!