Steps to Becoming a Belle
Important First Steps
Pay your tuition deposit online.
Do you still need to apply for financial aid?
Complete the College Board PROFILE. Our school code is 1702, and the deadline is March 1.
Complete the FAFSA. Our school code is 001836, and the deadline is March 1.
- Early Decision Deadline: January 15, 2014
- Regular Decision Deadline: May 1, 2014
- In late spring, new students will be invited to choose rooms in the order that deposits were received.
- Can't pay electronically? Print this form and mail it with a check or money order.
- You're now officially a Belle!
Set up your Saint Mary's email account.
- Shortly after submitting your deposit, you will receive an email from ResNet@saintmarys.edu with instructions.
- All of our communications will now be sent to your new Saint Mary's account.
Complete your housing form.
- Watch your new Saint Mary's email account for a message from eRezLife (our housing software program). It will tell you everything you need to know about how to fill out the form and start exploring your housing options.
Next Steps (also pretty important!)
Complete your health form.
- You will receive it by mail in June.
- It doesn't require a physical, but you will need your immunization records.
Send us your final academic information.
Address for your REQUIRED final high school transcript:
Saint Mary's College
- By law, we need proof that you graduated from high school. You will not be allowed to move in unless we have received your final high school transcript, either electronically, or by mail.
- If you take courses during the summer, send those final transcripts to the Office of Admission.
- If you take AP tests, send your scores to the Office of First Year Studies, Saint Mary's College, Notre Dame, IN 46556.
Mark your calendar for Belles Beginnings, your Orientation Program.
- Thursday August 21 through Sunday, August 24
- The University of Notre Dame and Holy Cross College host orientation programs during the same weekend, so if your family needs a hotel room, book one ASAP!