High School Counselors
Thanks for all you do!
We are so happy to work with such wonderful colleagues at high schools all over the world. Together, we make college dreams come true for students, and we can't thank you enough for the role you play in this.
We know how busy you are advising your students through their college search process, so we put together some quick resources below to help you learn more about Saint Mary's College.
2017 First-Year Class Profile
- 46% in top quarter of their class
- 34% Indiana residents
- 66% out-of-state residents
- 43 states represented
- 3 countries represented
- 20% students from historically underrepresented groups
GPAs and Test Scores of admitted students in the Class of 2021
These ranges represent the middle 50% of admitted students:
GPA: 3.55 - 4.1
SAT: 1000-1210 (CR + M)
- 365 students in the Class of 2021
- 98% of Saint Mary's students receive financial aid
- 10:1 Student/Faculty Ratio
- 80% of Saint Mary's students participate in service by the time they graduate
- 93% of recent Saint Mary's graduates are either employed full-time or enrolled in graduate school
Ranked among the top 100 "Best National Liberal Arts Colleges" by U.S. News & World Report.
Other helpful resources:
- Belles Bulletin - School Counselor e-Newsletter
- Admission Deadlines
- Your Saint Mary's Admission Counselor
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Academic Programs
- Study Abroad