High School Counselors
Thanks for all you do!
We are so happy to work with such wonderful colleagues at high schools all over the world. Together, we make college dreams come true for students, and we can't thank you enough for the role you play in this.
We know how busy you are advising your students through their college search process, so we put together some quick resources below to help you learn more about Saint Mary's College.
You can also learn more by signing up for our quarterly Guidance Counselor Newsletter! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our list.
2020 First-Year Class Profile
- 35% Indiana residents
- 65% out-of-state residents
- 29 states represented
- 2 countries represented
- 21% students of color
- 29% first generation students
GPAs and Test Scores of admitted students in the Class of 2024
These ranges represent the middle 50% of admitted students:
SAT: 1060-1250 (EBRW + M)
Class Rank: Top 7% - 32% in class
- 392 students in the Class of 2024
- 100% of incoming students receive financial aid
- 10:1 Student/Faculty Ratio
- 80% of Saint Mary's students participate in service by the time they graduate
- 95% of recent Saint Mary's graduates are either employed full-time or enrolled in graduate school
Ranked among the top National Liberal Arts Colleges by U.S. News & World Report.
Other helpful resources:
- Application requirements
- Admission Deadlines
- Your Saint Mary's Admission Counselor
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Academic Programs
- Study Abroad