Classwork. Time management. Study skills.
College life brings exploration, sure, but exploration can bring challenges. If you’re facing challenges adjusting to the academic rigors of college, the Office for Student Success can help.
The Office for Student Success, located in the Academic Resource Center in Madeleva Hall, assists students on an individual basis or by professor referral to help you:
• Manage your time and set goals
• Understand the learning process and how to combat forgetting
• Develop better reading, listening, and note-taking strategies
• Understand the difference between homework and studying
• Conquer concentration, stress, and procrastination issues
• Learn testing strategies
“Establishing a solid foundation during the ever-important first semester of college is as important as reading, writing, and math skills are, strategies for time management, studying, and goal setting are more so.”
~Diane Fox, director of Office for Student Success
Director, Office for Student Success