Apply for Aid
We are thrilled that you have considered the benefits of a Saint Mary's education and have decided to apply for admission to the College.
To assure that you receive optimal financial aid consideration, we encourage you to begin the financial aid process immediately. To assist us in evaluating your unique circumstances, you are asked to complete both the College Board PROFILE and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Completing the FAFSA will allow us to determine your eligibility for federal and state financial aid. Saint Mary's utilizes the PROFILE to determine your eligibility for any additional Saint Mary's need-based aid for which you might qualify.
You do not have to wait for admission to Saint Mary's to complete these forms. The College Board PROFILE is available online beginning October 1. The FAFSA, which is a federal government application, is available after January 1. In order to meet the deadlines, both forms may be completed with estimated tax information (verification may be required later) and must be received by the processors by March 1.
A financial aid award letter will be mailed to you as soon as both forms are received, or in mid-April if only one of the two forms is submitted. For information on how to apply for loans at Saint Mary's, please see How to Apply for Loans.
- To meet the March 1st deadlines, use estimated income figures if your tax returns are not yet completed.
- Do not wait for notice of your admission to complete the CSS/PROFILE.
- Saint Mary's Profile code is 1702.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1st, but before March 1st.
- Indiana residents must make sure any FAFSA errors are corrected with the processor by May 15th for state grant consideration.
- Saint Mary's Federal School ID is 001836.
For Frequently Asked Questions regarding the application process, please see the Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have any questions regarding the Financial Aid Application process, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 866-502-7788 or at email@example.com.