Types of Aid
Your education is one of your most valuable assets. A degree from Saint Mary's College is one investment that will reward you for the rest of your life. The values, leadership skills, and confidence you develop will continue to grow over your lifetime.
We know the cost of a college education can be overwhelming and often requires families to make sacrifices to provide this gift of education. We encourage you to explore the many financing options Saint Mary's has to offer as you make this important decision.
"Because of a change in my family's financial situation, I required more financial aid to be able to return to Saint Mary's my sophomore year. I spoke with a Financial Aid staff member who helped me through the process of getting more aid . . . the College provided me with enough aid to send me to study in Rome, fulfilling one of my many dreams." -Claire Yancy
Financial Aid Opportunities
In 2022-2023, 99% of Saint Mary's undergraduate, degree-seeking students received more than $54 million in financial aid from the sources listed below. Of these funds, more than $38 million came from Saint Mary's in the form of grants and scholarships.
- Student Employment
- Study Abroad Financial Aid
- Summer Session Financial Aid
Please contact the Office of Financial Aid if you have additional questions:
NOTE - In order to comply with student privacy laws, Saint Mary's College will require all callers to the Office of Financial Aid to have the student's Saint Mary's College student ID number. Emails should also include this information. In addition, be prepared for the Office of Financial Aid staff to ask you questions to confirm your identity before we release information.
If you have documents to turn in, most documents can be emailed, faxed or mailed to our office.
- To email documents – send to email@example.com
- To fax documents – send to 574.284.4818
- To mail documents – send to Office of Financial Aid, 141 Le Mans Hall, Notre Dame, IN 46556
- To securely upload documents – use the Upload Documents form found here. If you have not used this feature in the past, you will need to create a form account. Use the parent's name and email address (not the student's) to create the form account.
Phone: (574) 284-4557
Fax: (574) 284-4818
Saint Mary's College
Office of Financial Aid
141 Le Mans Hall
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5001