- Aid from the Federal Government
- Students eligible for a Federal Pell Grant might be able to use some of this grant in the summer. To be considered, students should submit a Summer Aid Application to the Financial Aid Office.
- Students enrolled at last half-time in the summer might be eligible for some Federal Direct Student Loan. To be considered, students should submit a Summer Aid Application to the Financial Aid Office.
- Aid from the State of Indiana
- A student who is eligible for Indiana grants might be able to use some of her grant in the summer if she plans on graduating in less than 4 years. Interested students should apply
- Aid from Saint Mary’s College
- Merit scholarships, need-based grants and tuition exchange awards are not available to undergraduate students in the summer.
- Students eligible for Dependent Tuition Remission through either Saint Mary’s College or the University of Notre Dame could receive tuition remission for up to 3 credits during the summer. Parents must contact the Human Resources office at their institution to confirm eligibility for the summer tuition remission.
Admission & Aid