Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
The Shopping Sheet is a consumer tool developed by the U.S. Department of Education to help students make informed decisions about higher education. It provides a simplified overview of your financial aid, and should be considered supplemental information to your Saint Mary’s College financial aid award letter.
Note that the federal shopping sheet may not include all your awards or resources. It does not include:
- Veteran benefits (e.g., Post-9/11 GI Bill)
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- ROTC scholarships
In the 2017-18 academic year the shopping sheet will be available to new students after we have mailed the official 2017-18 financial aid award letter.
Things to remember
- The recommended loan amount is the maximum you are eligible to borrow. We encourage students to borrow only as much as they need.
- The Shopping Sheet is not meant to replace the award offer that Saint Mary’s College provides. Instead, it is a tool whereby prospective undergraduate students are provided a clear, direct comparison between participating schools as they make a college choice.
How to Access the Shopping Sheet
- Log into PRISM. Instructions for logging into PRISM are provided with your financial aid award letter.
- Under the Finances tab, select View Financial Aid.
- Select the 2017-2018 Aid Year, and then select the Shopping Sheet link located beneath your award information.