Ask a Librarian!
- Live online chat: Research help hours are Monday-Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.; Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Friday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.; Sunday 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- By phone: Call us at (574) 284-5288
- By email: Use this form to ask us a question!
How do I...
- Cite a book or article?
- Renew my books?
- Get a book delivered here from the library at Notre Dame?
- Use the "Find Text" button in a database?
- Decide if a source is scholarly or not?
- Avoid plagiarism?
- Suggest a book for the library to purchase?
- Suggest a journal for the library to subscribe to?
- Use databases at the Notre Dame library?
- Make an Appointment
- Research help form
- List of Library Liaisons
- MLA Style
- APA Style
- Chicago Manual of Style
- Writing Center
- Using Notre Dame's Library
- Database A-Z List backup
Please use our Research Help Form, and we'll do our best to solve the problem as quickly as we can!