Your Residential Experience
- 84% of students live on campus.
- 5 Residence Halls that have distinct character.
- Every fall, each hall develops a new and distinct personality.
- Six (6) semester residency requirement ensures that you get the most out of your college experience.
You join a community of amazing women from across the country and around the world.
You are supported, respected and valued in your home away from home.
You'll enjoy friendships with women. Whether you’re enjoying:
- Having late-night chats in your room
- Studying for tests
- Having community dinners
- Attending hall programs
- Or getting your floor-mates together on an intramural team
Your Residence Life Staff
HDs and RAs work closely together to make the residence halls a home away from home.
- Director of Residence Life
- 4 Hall Directors (Professional live-in staff)
- 44 Resident Assistants (SMC Students)
- 4 Ministry Assistants (SMC Students)
- Residence Hall Association (SMC Students) please visit their Facebook Page.
Our Department's Mission & Values
Can be found here.