If you’re an alumna, you know Reunion is the time you return to campus. Reconnect with classmates. Revisit favorite places. Renew friendships. Relive memories.
It’s also the time you make a special reunion gift. When you and your classmates make gifts to the College during your reunion year, they count toward your Reunion Gift Campaign (RGC). While all gifts help boost your class’s participation rate, each RGC focuses on supporting students through the Annual Fund.
Your gifts can also help your class win special awards at the Reunion Banquet:
- Highest Class Gift to the Annual Fund: given to the reunion class that raises the highest amount in Annual Fund gifts
- Highest Class Gift to the College: honors the class with the highest amount in gifts and pledges, regardless of designation
- Class Participation Award: recognizes the class with the highest donor participation rate
- Young Alumnae Class Participation Award: the Classes of 2003, 2008, and 2013 compete for the highest participation rate
- Mother Pauline Legacy Award: given to the class that has the most cumulative lifetime Mother Pauline Society members at the end of Reunion Gift Campaign.
You can keep tabs on your class progress here.