Timecard and Pay Schedule
- Are distributed monthly by the Payroll Office to the supervisor (except Federal Work-Study Community Service)
- Students employed in Federal Work-Study Community Service positions receive their time cards directly
- Is printed on the back of the student time card and is listed below.
- Students are paid once a month, via direct deposit. You may choose either:
- A direct credit (100% of earnings) applied toward your student account, OR
- A direct deposit (100% of earnings) into your savings or checking account, OR
- combination of both (partial credit towards your student account, with the rest deposited into your savings or checking account)
Time cards/payment are coordinated by the Payroll Office (Le Mans Hall Room 150).
Questions regarding missing time cards or other payroll matters can be addressed during normal business hours.
|Pay Period Ends||Time Cards Due By Noon||Pay Day|
|Holiday and Break Schedule|
|Mid-Semester Break||10-19-2019 - 10-27-2019|
|Thanksgiving Break||11-27-2019 - 12-01-2019|
|Last Day of Classes||12-12-2019|
|Study Days||12-13-2019 - 12-15-2019|
|Finals||12-16-2019 - 12-20-2019|
|Mid-Semester Break||03-07-2020 - 03-15-2020|
|Easter Holiday||04-10-2020 - 04-13-2020|
|Last Day of Classes||04-30-2020|
|Study Days||05-01-2020 - 05-03-2020|
|Finals||05-04-2020 - 05-08-2020|