A transcript is copy of a student's academic record. It includes all courses successfully completed and in progress. Only students can order transcripts.
You may need an official transcript to provide evidence of your academic progress for other institutions or employers. Graduates from 2000 forward will have access to view their transcript/coursework taken at Saint Mary's College through PRISM.
Students with an active Saint Mary’s email account can view an unofficial transcript through my.SaintMarys.edu to help plan your registration of classes and see courses that you have taken.
Transcripts are requested electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse (Credit Card only).
Online (Electronic) Transcript Request - Credit Card only
Saint Mary's College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as its agent regarding online transcript ordering which includes delivery of electronic transcripts. Transcript requests may take up to 24 hours to process. The Clearinghouse services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Current students, alumni, and former students may request copies of their transcript via the National Student Clearinghouse secure order site. You can order transcripts in one convenient online session and by using any major credit card.
Upon making a request, users must digitally sign a consent form as part of the process. Once the form is completed, students will be able to track the progress of their order via real-time email updates or through the National Student Clearinghouse website. Be sure to select “Saint Mary’s College - Notre Dame” as the school.
Online transcript types available
- Official electronic transcript (delivered via email) – Available only to those who graduated 1996 or after
- Official transcript (delivered via U.S. mail)
- Official overnight transcript (delivered via FedEx)
Electronic Transcript Fees
- $5 plus fee for each transcript copy sent via regular postal mail
- $5 plus fee for an electronic transcript (PDF)
- overnight delivery available for $22.25
Accessing Your Saint Mary's College Student Record
Graduates from 2000 forward will have access to view their transcript/coursework taken at Saint Mary's College through PRISM. First, login to PRISM, then from the Student Menu select "Records", then "View Transcript." If you have not yet entered PRISM (The Belle Network), follow the instructions below or contact the Office of Alumnae Relations (see "Having Trouble..." box below).
DIPLOMAS: Graduates may request a replacement or additional Saint Mary's College diploma. Complete information is available here.
Instructions: how to LOGIN TO PRISM
USER ID: You can find your PRISM User ID on the address label located on the back of your Courier Magazine.
HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING-IN?
If you experience difficulty logging onto the Belle Network, please send an e-mail; explaining the nature of your problem, to theOffice of Alumnae Relations.
Please be sure to include the following information in your e-mail:
• Your FULL Name
• If you have logged on before simply enter your User ID and personally selected PIN.
• If you can't remember your PIN, enter your User ID and select the "Forget PIN?" button on the login page, or contact the Office of Alumnae Relations as noted to the right.
• If you have "disabled" your access, contact the Office of Alumnae Relations as noted to the right.