A transcript is copy of a student's academic record. It includes all courses successfully completed and in progress. Only students can order transcripts.
You may need an official transcript to provide evidence of your academic progress for other institutions or employers. Graduates from 2000 forward will have access to view their transcript/coursework taken at Saint Mary's College through PRISM.
Students with an active Saint Mary’s email account can view an unofficial transcript through my.SaintMarys.edu to help plan your registration of classes and see courses that you have taken.
Online (Electronic) Transcript Request
Saint Mary's College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as its agent regarding online transcript ordering which includes delivery of electronic transcripts. The Clearinghouse services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Current students, alumni, and former students may request copies of their transcript via the National Student Clearinghouse secure order site. You can order transcripts in one convenient online session and by using any major credit card.
Upon making a request, users must digitally sign a consent form as part of the process. Once the form is completed, students will be able to track the progress of their order via real-time email updates or through the National Student Clearinghouse website. Be sure to select “Saint Mary’s College - Notre Dame” as the school.
Online transcript types available
- Official electronic transcript (delivered via email) – Available only to those who graduated 1996 or after
- Official transcript (delivered via U.S. mail)
- Official overnight transcript (delivered via FedEx)
- Official transcript (pick up in the Registrar’s Office 161 Le Mans Hall)
Electronic Transcript Fees
- $5 plus fee for each transcript copy sent via regular postal mail
- $5 plus fee for each transcript copy picked up at the registrar's office at 161 LeMans Hall.
- $5 plus fee for an electronic transcript (PDF)
- overnight delivery available for $22.25
- Transcripts may be requested in person, by mail, by fax, or e-mail and will normally be processed within two business days or less from the time we receive the request.
- Allow seven-to-ten days for the transcript to reach the destination via U.S. mail after leaving the registrar's office.
- Requests for overnight delivery must be received by 2:00 p.m. (Eastern time) to go out on the same day. Requests received after 2:00 p.m. will be sent on the next business day.
- If the transcript must be received by a deadline, please include the deadline information with your correspondence and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Transcript fees must be paid in advance.
- Official transcripts sent directly to the student/alumna will be released to recipient in a sealed envelope.
- Please note that transcripts will not be released to students/alumnae with outstanding financial balances owed to Saint Mary's College. We will notify you as soon as possible if you have a hold. The transcript will not be released until the hold is cleared by Student Accounts.
- Use the Transcript Request Form or send a written request with the information listed below.
- Name while a Saint Mary's student, and your current name (if different)
- Dates of attendance or date of graduation from Saint Mary's
- Birth date or Saint Mary's ID #
- Current address and daytime telephone number
- Address(es) where the transcript(s) is to be sent. Include the name of the recipient whenever possible.
- The number of transcripts to be sent to each address.
- Signature transcripts will not be prepared without the requestor's signature.
Download TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM (PDF)
SUBMIT TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
- Mail the form (including payment) to: Office of the Registrar, Saint Mary's College, Notre Dame, IN 46556
- Fax the form to (574) 284-4842
- Scan the request form and attach in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|$5 per copy|
|$5 per copy|
|$5 per copy|
Express (overnight) Delivery
$20 for domestic service
$25 for Saturday delivery
International delivery charge based on destination
Send questions to email@example.com or call us at (574) 284-4560
Graduates from 2000 forward will have access to view their transcript/coursework taken at Saint Mary's College through PRISM. First, login to PRISM, then from the Student Menu select "Records", then "View Transcript." If you have not yet entered PRISM (The Belle Network), follow the instructions below or contact the Office of Alumnae Relations (see "Having Trouble..." box below).
DIPLOMAS: Graduates may request a replacement or additional Saint Mary's College diploma. Complete information is available here.
Instructions: how to LOGIN TO PRISM
USER ID: You can find your PRISM User ID on the address label located on the back of your Courier Magazine.
• If you have "disabled" your access, contact the Office of Alumnae Relations as noted to the right.