However, please be careful, because some scholarship scams do exist. You should not have to pay an up front fee to apply for scholarship funding.
For further information regarding scholarship scams, visit this site.
The information provided here is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Please be cautious regarding your personal information. You may want to set up a separate "scholarship reply " e-mail address to avoid spam going to your main e-mail address.
Beta Gamma Local Scholarship (request application from financial aid office)
Insureon Scholarship (new)
Kappa Kappa Kappa Local Scholarship (request application from financial aid office)
Military Scholarship (new)
The Sunflower Initiative (new)
Outside Scholarship Search Engines:
- Search site listing-- provides a collection of search sites
Other Helpful Sources for Scholarships:
- High school guidance counselors
- Parent's employer or labor union
- Community organizations (4-H, Chamber of Commerce, etc.)
- Your church or local library
- Saint Mary's College library. There are scholarship search books available in the reference section.
- The Career Crossing Office at Saint Mary's College provides a list of other scholarships and fellowships, many of which are for graduate study. Note that some of these awards require a nomination from Saint Mary's College.
For additional information regarding outside scholarships, please review the scholarship board in our office (141 Le Mans), which is updated as new opportunities arise. Application and deadline info is posted where relevant, and scholarships are sorted by course of study.